Wednesday 10 September 2014

Winter Wishlist #1

Winter is creeping up slowly, we're a third of the way through September already and as it gets ever colder in the north east, my wardrobe is crying out for more warm, fluffy, stylish yet comfortable things to inhabit it. River Island is a store I always, always turn to in colder weather, as their jumpers and boots are flattering, comfortable and stylish, and not too expensive either which is important when you have to do fashion on a severely tight budget like I do!

All of the items above are from River Island, and I am absolutely in love with all of them. I already own the jeans and the jumper, which were complete steals at £12 each, but I'll definitely be adding the boots (£70), necklace (£10) and bracelets (15) to my collection in the very near future.

I'd wear this outfit with my hair down and loosely wavy, with a light smokey eye and nude lips. Nice and casual, yet still stylish enough to put on and go out to lunch, and could be made even more casual with a nice pair of flat shoes.

In other news this is my very first blog post to Illuminoire, and I'll be doing many more in the coming days - everything from fashion to events, beauty to insights to my daily life. Right now though, I'm going to log off the internet for the first time today, kick back with a nice drink and watch a film with my lovely boyfriend and some friends. Bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts...